Cultivation Systems & Equipment
Cultivation Systems & Equipment for Indoor Cultivation
With experience in over 500 indoor CEA facilities, we've seen firsthand what works and what doesn't when it comes to sizing, specification, and integration of key facility equipment and systems. Our design standards, equipment selection process, procurement strength, and operational expertise support efficient and profitable cultivation facilities.
Design and Equipment Selection
Choose the Right Systems
Don’t fall into the trap of over-designing cultivation systems. We can guide you towards the right equipment for your cultivation goals.
Design for Efficiency
Design with the experts and you’ll avoid change orders and cost overruns during construction. We also offer CAPEX financing and equipment leasing solutions.
500+ CEA Facilities and Counting...
Don’t piecemeal your project with disparate systems, inexperienced consultants and your buddy’s contracting company. urban-gro provides turnkey, architect-led design build solutions all under one roof, meaning you have one team supporting your growing goals.
With dozens of vendor partnerships, urban-gro is able to leverage our buying power to procure indoor growing equipment and systems at a tremendous value. Don't go at it alone online or spend hours trying to negotiate the best deal. Our procurement experts bring combined decades of experience and will work to get you the right systems at the best price in today's competitive supply chain environment.
Delivery Installation & Management
- urban-gro coordinates delivery with the construction schedule (owner & GC)
- Management of manufacturing and delivery timelines
- Monthly observation reports during installation
Vendor Relationship & Management
- Single point of contact
- Priority treatment with vendor partners since urban-gro is a volume distributor
- Hassle-free warranty management
- Accrued buying power saves you money
- Credit systems design toward equipment purchases
- Leverage UGRO Financial Services for CAPEX equipment financing and leasing solutions
- Proper sizing and specification of co-dependent systems
- In-house cross-departmental communication
- Fewer change orders increases your speed to market
Benching, Lighting, Fans
Proper specification and integration of growing equipment is key to facility efficiency and success.
Ensure a consistent environment optimized for growing healthy crops from one harvest to the next.