urban-gro is proud to be sponsoring the NCIA Quarterly Caucuses this October in:
- Cambridge, Massachusetts - Thursday, October 13 at Hyatt Regency. Meet and connect with Mark Doherty, Director of Sales, Eastern Region.
- Baltimore, Maryland - Monday, October 17 at The Grand. Meet and connect with Mark Doherty, Director of Sales, Eastern Region.
- Long Beach, CA - Tuesday, October 25 at The Grand. Meet and connect with Kendra Minkler, Regional Sales Manager, Southern California.
- Additionally, NCIA will also be holding these Caucuses eight other cities across the nation. You can also connect with members of urban-gro team who are attending the Thursday, October 20 event in Boulder, CO.
- Phoenix, Arizona - Thursday, October 26 at Mod. Meet and connect with Mike McGrew, Regional Sales Manager, Southwest (Arizona, Nevada and New Mexico)
This is a great opportunity to learn about NCIA's advocacy efforts on behalf of the Cannabis industry. NCIA is the only national trade association advancing the interests of the legitimate and responsible Cannabis industry. The industry supports tens of thousands of jobs, tens of millions in tax revenue, and billions in economic activity in the United States. NCIA is leading the unified and coordinated campaign to ensure this emerging sector is treated fairly under federal law.
Did you know that the Cannabis Business Executive ranks urban-gro as the 19th largest ancillary business in the Cannabis space? urban-gro provides large-scale commercial Cannabis cultivator with best in class product solutions to remain compliant and maximize yields, including traditional and LED lighting, Integrated Pest Management (IPM) and Cultivation Technology products.
Attending these events allows you to deepen and expand your network and learn important updates and advocacy issues. urban-gro's team of lighting and cultivation technology product experts would love to see you there. They also have a limited number of complimentary tickets for Cannabis cultivators interested in attending the events in Cambridge, Maryland, Phoenix or Long Beach. Please email your regional sales rep for more information.